Pressure Regulators > Downstream Direct Acting Pressure Regulator >> DMB Series
SERIES DMB is direct acting (self actuated spring loaded) pressure regulators for general purpose pressure regulating applications. These regulators are best suited for delivering constant reduced pressure of pre-filtered, non-corrosive gases & liquids used in industrial, commercial & process plant applications. The balanced trim design with internal sensing exhibits excellent control of downstream pressure even with very high variations in inlet pressure.
Balanced Trim Design : Accurately balanced trim provides lesser droop over conventional direct acting regulators resulting to high flow capacity. The regulators can handle very high inlet pressure without affecting the accuracy of outlet pressure control.
Internal Sensing through Pitot tube : Internal pressure sensing provides faster response and easy to install in the line also saving cost of impulse tubes, fittings. The internal sensing through pitot tube further enhance the regulator accuracy.
Interchangeable Springs : Springs are specially designed so that those can be interchanged in the same spring casing for giving wider set pressure range without any modifications. Additional springs can be supplied to cover wide spring range thus giving freedom to opt for spring range according to process requirement at site.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting screw with lock nut and protective cap is standard to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
Easy maintenance : Regulator internals can be inspected & maintenance work can be carried out without removing body from the line.
Tight Shut Off Capability : Provides excellent tight shut off capability over long working life.
- Flanged End : ½" to 2" ANSI B16.5 Class 150, 300 ratings (higher size & rating on request)
- Inlet Pressure : 19 Bar to 48 Bar
- Outlet Set Range : 0.5 Barg to 10.5 Barg
- Port Size : 25mm for ½", 3/4" & 1" 50mm for 1½" & 2"
- Spring Casing & Diaphragm Casing Pr. : 10.5 Kg/cm2g max.
- Temperature Capabilities : -45°C to 200°C with different elastomeric parts
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : Can be adjusted across a spring range by turning the adjusting screw
- Pressure Registration : Internal (through Pitot Tube)
|Internal Trim Parts*|
|Disc & Diaphragm|