Pressure Regulators > Downstream Pilot Operated Pressure Regulator >> DP3100 Series
SERIES DP3100 is pilot loaded (self actuated) pressure regulators for general purpose pressure regulating applications. These regulators are best suited for delivering constant reduced pressure of pre-filtered, non-corrosive gases used in industrial, commercial & process plant applications. Double stage pilot provides excellent control of outlet pressure with versatile turn down ratio. Additionally the main regulator balanced trim design with external sensing exhibits excellent control of downstream pressure even with very high variations in inlet pressure.
Better Accuracy : These regulators are pilot operated and thus high sensitivity and stability of downstream pressure is ensured. Due to two stage pilot control the outlet pressure is independent of variations in inlet pressure.
High Capacity : Main Regulator balanced trim with actuator diaphragm responds quickly to downstream change, causing immediate correction in main valve opening. Accurate pressure loading by pilot permits full main valve travel resulting in high flow capacity.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting screw with lock nut and protective cap is standard to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
Easy maintenance : Main Regulator and pilot internals can be inspected & maintenance work can be carried out without removing main body from the line.
Spring Interchangeability : Pilot springs are specially designed so that those can be interchanged in the same spring casing for giving wider set pressure range without any modifications. Additional springs can be supplied to cover wide spring range thus giving freedom to opt for spring range according to process requirement at site.
- Body Size & Connections : Flanged End: 1",1½", 2", 3" & 4" ANSI 150#, ANSI 300# (Higher size and rating available on request)
- Inlet Pressure: 19 to 48 Bar
- Spring Range: 0.8 to 25 Bar
- Diaphragm Casing Type: CM** upto 3" & PM** for 4"
- Casing Pressure: 3.5 to 10.5 kg/cm2g
- Temperature Capabilities :
- -25°C to 80°C with Nitrile elastomeric parts
- -15°C to 180°C with Fluoropolymer elastomeric parts
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : Can be adjusted across a spring range by turning the adjusting screw
- Pressure Registration : External
|Diaphragm Casing & Spring Housing|
|Internal Trim Parts*|
|Disc & Diaphragm|