Natural Gas Industry > Gas Pressure Regulator >> D61 Series
The SERIES D61 is direct acting (spring loaded) regulators for cost-effective and very low pressure regulation applications. These regulators are best suited for industrial, commercial gas burner applications & combustion systems.
The compact construction is ideally suitable for tank blanketing application. These regulators are designed to maintain very low pressure with high inlet pressure upto 11 Barg (159.4 Psig).
- Low pressure Regulator version with variety of set ranges. Available in 1”, 1½” and 2” sizes with integral Flanged end connection.
Series 61V & D61L
- Very Low pressure regulator D61V and Low pressure regulator D61L version with variety of set ranges and flow capacities, available in 1” size.
Glandless Construction Where positive zero gland leakage is required, the design scores over conventional solutions such as bellow seal etc., as the gland itself is eliminated and hence there won't be gland leakage. Glandless construction eliminates hystersis, resulting in improvement of sensitivity and repeatability of the valve.
Special diaphragm holding arrangement : Prevents diaphragm and internal parts damage against passing of full inlet pressure towards downstream.
Blanketing application : Suitable for low pressure tank blanketing with inert gas for solvent storage.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting screw with protective cap is standard to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
Orientation in 360° direction : Regulators can be mounted in any direction and can be easily repositioned while in-line.
Exception : Regulators with set pressure below 17 mbar to be installed such that set screw will remain below diaphragm level.
Easy maintenance : Regulator internals can be inspected without removing body from line.
Tight Shut Off Capability : Provides excellent tight shut off capability over long working life.
- Body Size & Connections :
- Version D61R
- Flanged End : 1", 1½" and 2" ANSI 150#, ANSI 300#
- Version D61V & D61L
- Screwed End : 1"
- Flanged End : 1" ANSI 150#, ANSI 300#
Spring Casing & Diaphragm Casing Pr. max : 11 Kg/cm²g)
Temperature Capabilities :
- -45°C to 200°C with different elastomeric parts
- Set Range and Flow capacities :
- D61R : Available from 15 mBarg to 800 mBarg
- D61V : Available from 2.5 mBarg to 37 mBarg
- D61L : Available from 6 mBarg to 480 mBarg
Pressure Setting Adjustment : May be adjusted throughout a spring range by turning the adjusting screw
Pressure Registration : Internal (through Pitot tube).
- Approximate Weight :
- D61R : Approx. 32 Kg
- D61V (Screwed) : 12.5 Kg
- D61V (Flanged) : 14 Kg
- D61L (Screwed): 10.0 Kg
- D61L (Flanged) : 12 Kg
|Body & Diaphragm Casing*|
|Internal Trim Parts*|