Products > Process Industry >> Safety Relief Valves - SR08
The SR-08 are screwed safety relief valves, specially designed and manufactured to API 520/527. These valves have been optimized in close cooperation with plant engineers and service specialists, simplifying design with fewer components for less down time, fewer spare parts and lower maintenance costs.
SR-08 has been engineered and designed to provide high quality performance standards for over pressure protection for air, gas, steam and vapour as well as liquid phase applications. This valve provides highly effective solution for various applications as in Pharmaceuticals, Refineries, Chemical Industry, Fertilizer Plant, Petrochemical Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Storage Tank Systems etc.
- End connection screwed (BSP or NPT) or Flanged
- Adjusting ring
- Inlet connection screwed male or female
- Screwed full nozzle
- Flanges according to ANSI B 16.5
- ISO PN Flanges (On Request)
- Suitable for thermal relief application
- Nozzle and Disc :- Stellited / Metal to Metal or Soft Seat
- Valve size: ½” (DN15) - 1.5” (DN40)
- Pressure Rating : 150# to 2500#
- End connection : Flanged & Screwed
- Maximum set pressure : 420 barg