Products > Natural Gas Industry >> Safety Shut Off Valve SH4-2 Series
Series SH4-2 safety shut off valve rapidly blocks gas flow when downstream pressure regulator fails and reaches the set pressure for its intervention. The slam shut off device has to be reset manually.
These valves are used in a variety of applications like Natural gas transmission & distribution systems, fuel gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, mixers and commercial or industrial businesses such as steel mills, asphalt plants & shopping centers.
Additional features include under pressure shut off and remote signal devices option.
Tight Shut Off Capability :Special trim design eliminates wear and erosion of seating, providing excellent tight shut off over long working life.
Easy to Maintain :Easy replacement of internal parts without dismantling the main valve body from Pipeline.
Manual Emergency Push Button : The valve can also be switched to closed position by pushing the Emergency Shut Down Push Button. Remote emergency shut down feature is also available.
Manual Re-Setting : Possible with the assistance of lever mechanism.
Built in Pressure Equalization
Local Position Indication : Open/Close position indicator indicates slam shut off valve position.
Remote Signal Devices Option :Slam shut off can be provided with remote signal device (like contact switches or proximity switches).
- Valve Size : 1” (DN25) to 6” (DN150) (Higher sizes on request)
- Body Rating : 150# ,300# & 600 # ( Higher ratings on request)
- End Connections : Flanged (As per ASME B16.5)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure :
- 20 Barg for ANSI B16.5 150#
- 50 Barg for ANSI B16.5 300#
- 100 Barg for ANSI B16.5 600#
- Set Pressure Range :
- Over pressure shut off (OPSO): 0.2 – 88 Barg.
- Under pressure shut off (UPSO): 0.2 – 70 Barg.
- Temperature Capabilities : -20°C to 60°C
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : Adjustments can be done throughout the spring range by turning the adjusting set screw of pilot
- Pressure Registration : External from downstream control line.
|Internal Trim Parts|
|Diaphragm & O Ring||Nitrile and other materials on request|