Pressure Regulators > Upstream Pressure Regulator >> B42 Series
The B42 Series - Pressure Relief Valve can be used in gas & liquid application, the B42/Series relief valve utilizes high temperature ethylene propylene for class-VI shut off, for corrosive application perfluro elastomer & other elastomer are available upon request. Different pilot and main valve combinations are available to cover wide range of pressure and flow requirements. Valve body & trim are available in various material of construction for process fluid compatibility.
Low buildup capability : Minimum Buildup pressure required for main valve to achieve wide-open flow.
Fast speed response : High gain piloting system for faster response than standard piloting system.
NACE Availability : Optional materials are available for applications handling sour gases. These constructions comply with recommendations of the NACE International standards M-1075.
Tight Shut-off Capacity : Special Trim design eliminates wear & Erosion of seating, providing excellent tight shut-off capability over long working life.
Easily converted to Differential Control : The pilot is ready for differential back pressure control with the addition of a sealing washer on adjusting screw.
Easy to Maintenance : Compact design with minimum number of moving parts, actuator internals, valve discs, pilot or trim can be easily replace without removing from the pipeline.
Excellent over Protection System : Superior pump by-pass regulator for over protection in pump re-circulation system.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting setscrew locknut and protection cap for pilot is standard one to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
- Valve Size : 1",1½", 2", 3", 4", 6" & 8"
- Design Standards : ASME 16.34
- Pressure Rating : ANSI Class 150#, 300#, 600#
- End Connection Styles : Flanged
- Set Pressure Range : 0.45 bar(g) to 22 bar(g)
- Maximum Design Pressure : 49 Barg
- Maximum Operating Relief Pressure : including buildup : 28 Barg
- Maximum Outlet Pressure : 22 Barg
- Maximum Differential Pressure : 0.5 Barg
- Temperature Capabilities : -18°C to 149°C
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : May be adjusted throughout a spring range by turning the adjusting screw of the sensing pilot (PSCV)
|Internal Trim Parts|
|Disc & Diaphragm|