Pressure Regulators > Upstream Pressure Regulator >> PB Series
The PB series pilot operated upstream pressure control valves are pressure relief valves which combine sensitivity with the stability of the controlled pressure. These valves can react to very small changes in controlled pressure. Due to the pressure loaded design, differential pressure across the main valve diaphragm is minimum. Hence, these valves are also suitable for high pressure setting. Different pilot and main valve actuators are available to cover wide range of pressure and flow requirements.
Accuracy : These regulators are pilot operated, and hence high sensitivity & stability of upstream controlled pressure is ensured.
Tight Shut Off Capability : Special trim design eliminates wear & erosion of seating, providing excellent tight shut off capability over long working life.
Easy to Maintain : Compact design with minimum number of moving parts. Actuator Internals, Valve Disc & Trim parts can be replaced, without removing the regulator from the pipe line.
High Capacity Pressure Control : Pilot diaphragm responds quickly to upstream pressure rise, causing immediate correction in main valve position. Pressure loading pilot permits full main valve travel resulting in high capacity.
Tamper Resistant : An adjusting screw lock nut and protective cap is standard to discourage tampering with pressure setting.
Economical Labour saving Installation : Connections to pilot can be provided duly tubed from the main regulator body (optional).
- Flanged : 1", 1½", 2", 3", 4", 6" & 8" ANSI B16.5 Class 150 & 300 ratings. (Higher rating on request).
- Available Configuration : As per different pressure and flow requirements, different models are avaialable.
- Maximum Spring & Diaphragm : 3.5 kg/Cm2g to 28 kg/Cm2g.
- Flow Coefficients & Port Diamters : Valve Size : 1" to 8" ; Cv - 0 : 8 to 425.
Temperature Capabilities :
- -25°C to 80°C with Nitrile elastomeric parts
- -15°C to 180°C with Fluoropolymer elastomeric parts
- Pressure Setting Adjustment : May be adjusted throughout a spring range by turning the adjusting screw of the Pilot
- Pressure Registration : External Impulse Connection
|Internal Trim Parts|
|Disc & Diaphragm|